推荐日志

Stairway to Heaven

[ 2006-01-11 00:52:59 | 作者: wrrx ]
字体大小: | |
uploads/200601/11_005311_20041022211310460.jpg


Stairway To Heaven By Led Zeppelin

There's a lady who's sure 世上有一女士相信
All that glitters is gold 发光之物皆为金子
And she's buying a stairway to heaven. 所以她求购一把通天之梯
When she gets there she knows 到达那里之后 她发现
If the stores are all closed 即便所有商店都紧闭门户
With a word she can get what she came for. 承诺也可兑换追逐的名利
Ooh, ooh, and she's buying a stairway to heaven. Ooh. 所以她求购一把通天之梯

There's a sign on the wall
But she wants to be sure 她想知道刻在墙上字符的确切含义
'Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings. 因为有时候文字非常暧昧
In a tree by the brook 溪旁的绿树
There's a songbird who sings, 鸟儿在歌唱
Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven. 有时候 我们质疑所有的思考
Ooh, it makes me wonder, Ooh, 对此我非常疑惑
Ooh, it makes me wonder. Ooh, 对此我非常疑惑

There's a feeling I get 思潮暗涌
When I look to the west, 朝西远眺
And my spirit is crying for leaving.
In my thoughts I have seen 灵魂极力挣脱躯壳
Rings of smoke through the trees, 恍惚间 树丛中青烟缕缕 盘旋而起
And the voices of those who stand looking.  凝望者的话语 不绝于耳
Ooh, it makes me wonder, Ooh, 对此我非常疑惑
Ooh, it really makes me wonder. Ooh, 对此我真的非常疑惑

And it's whispered that soon 风在飒飒地吹
If we all call the tune 那悠扬的笛声
Then the piper will lead us to reason. 引发了我们的深思
And a new day will dawn 为了那些坚持不懈的人们
For those who stand long 崭新的一天即将降临
And the forests will echo with laughter. 笑语在森林中回荡

If there's a bustle in your hedgerow 如果你的花园喧闹吵杂
Don't be alarmed now, 请别惊慌
It's just a spring clean for the May queen. 那是清泉在给五月皇后沐浴
Yes, there are two paths you can go by 没错 你有两条路可供选择
But in the long run 即使已踏上征程
There's still time to change the road you're on. 你依然有时间改变你的选择
And it makes me wonder. 对此我非常疑惑

Your head is humming and it won't go 你脑子嗡嗡发蒙 挥之不去
In case you don't know, 你束手无策
The piper's calling you to join him, 风笛手在召唤你
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, 尊敬的女士 你能否听到风的声音
And did you know 你是否知道
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind. 那飒飒的风就是你的梯子

And as we wind on down the road 我们御风前进
Our shadows taller than our soul. 长长的影子遮掩了我们的灵魂
There walks a lady we all know 那个闪耀白光的女士迎面走来
Who shines white light and wants to show
How ev'rything still turns to gold. 她想告知世人何谓点石成金
And if you listen very hard 只要你仔细聆听
The tune will come to you at last.  定会找到那风笛声
When all are one and one is all 天地融合 天人合一
To be a rock and not to roll. 要成为磐石 而不是随波逐流

And she's buying a stairway to heaven. 她求购一把通天之梯
[最后修改由 wrrx, 于 2006-01-11 00:58:18]
评论Feed 评论Feed: http://www.ssiww.net/feed.asp?q=comment&id=156
UTF-8 Encoding 引用链接: http://www.ssiww.net/trackback.asp?id=156

这篇日志没有评论.

发表
表情图标
[smile] [confused] [cool] [cry]
[eek] [wink] [sweat] [lol]
[razz] [redface] [rolleyes] [sad]
UBB代码
转换链接
表情图标
悄悄话
用户名:   密码:   注册?
验证码 * 请输入验证码